Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tell Me It's Not True

The following comment (below) was posted today on The Hollywood Gossip.  I really hope it's not true.


I just read on the web that Spencer and Heidi WILL not be on the 4th Season of the Hills. Lauren did not want to do the 4th season but MTV offered more money and NO Heidi…..Yeah it will feature Lauren, Whitney and Audrina………….Take that Heidi and Spencer………
Spencer Pratt Gives Heidi Montag a Lift - The Hollywood Gossip


Honestly, they are the only people who are not afraid to be real on camera.  Their conversation always seems to flow well, the way they react to each other seems like true emotion, especially the last couple of episodes during their fights.  Love them or hate them, they are, without a doubt, the most genuine, real people on camera.  They are also the most entertaining.  I'm sorry, but there's only so much Lauren-and-Whitney-working-at-Teen-Vogue I can watch!  I will seriously not watch the show next season if Heidi and Spencer are not there. 

It would, however, possibly explain Heidi's sudden desire to make up with Lauren. 


I really hope it's not true. 

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Apture