Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Q & A with Audrina Patridge

Q & A with Audrina Patridge

exerpt

Q: In response to accusations this season that The Hills are fake, you've said that your lives as portrayed on the show are real. Is everything you say and do on the show truly spontaneous? And after three seasons, how conscious are you that cameras are following you?

A: It's hard to be spontaneous while filming because you can't just say we're going to Vegas and head out right away.... they have to get cameras and crews ready etc. As far as what we say, that's spontaneous!!!! I've watched myself on an episode and thought what was I thinking when I said that!!!!! I need to think before I speak sometimes. I'm conscious of cameras although sometimes you get caught up in a moment and forget.


Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Apture