Thursday, December 06, 2007

Discovery | News,Pic,Hot girls » Lauren Conrad Reveals Guys’ Cheesiest Pickup Lines



Some of the worst lines LC has heard?
"A guy the other day said, ‘You’re a really smoking babe and I think you should call me,’ and handed me his number,” Conrad says, adding that, “I just wonder if that’s ever actually worked. I mean, ‘Smoking babe’?"
It gets worse.
I had a guy come up to me and ask for a Band-Aid and I said, ‘No, I don’t have a Band-Aid.’ Then he said, ‘You’re supposed to ask me why,’” she says.When the ever-friendly Lauren Conrad played along and asked the guy, the pickup artist replied, “Because I scraped my knee when I fell for you.” Gag. LC recalls, “I didn’t understand it. I was like, ‘Did you really fall down?’”



read the rest

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Apture