Thursday, December 27, 2007

Poll: Should Heidi Leave Spencer?

I say No, but according to the US Magazine Poll, only 6% agree with me. The other 94% say Yes.


Whatta you think?
VOTE

3 comments:

JAXON said...

Heidi and Spencer have a complex, multifaceted relationship. It's an emotional rollercoaster, if you will. I think Heidi should leave Spencer. He sucks.

Anonymous said...

Karen millen vamoose shop provides you with superior power evening dresses. Karen millen outlet dresses www.karen--millenoutlet.com are hot entangle trade on the other side of the world as far as something the [url=http://www.karen--millenoutlet.com/]Karen millen outlet[/url] broad workmanship. Happen on!

Anonymous said...

Wanna see the over-all effect? Oh, it¡¯s below!
There¡¯s so much wrong with the listing too. Look, ¡°Here¡¯s the great eBay item you just found on Twitter!¡± Why not ¡°retweet this item¡± or ¡°view similar items in this category?¡± I think if I retweet this I¡¯ll seriously get unfollowed, and I¡¯m WAY TOO SCARED to look at similar items thanks. Any wonder that this leotard thing is only 4 pounds?? And you can get it in time for the holidays too! I¡¯m sure any boyfriend or husband would appreciate this:
¡°December 1st marks the beginning of ¡®Dressember¡¯ ¨C the challenge for women (or the adventurous male) everywhere to shake up their wardrobe and try ditching the jeans and t-shirts.




___________________
Blogs links:
coach outlet
coach outlet
coach factory online

Apture