Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sneak-Peak of Lauren & Heidi Fight

US Weekly provides a minute-long video clip of the Monday's upcoming episode of The Hills. Lauren tells Heidi she's a bad person. I have to say, I am getting sick of Lauren's gruge-holding petty drama. It's a sex tape, that they supposedly didn't even make! Although, honestly, I question that they didn't make it, if she's making such a big deal out of it. Why be so upset over a rumored tape if it doesn't even exist? I mean, maybe she feels betrayed by what was supposed to be her BFF, but I honestly don't think Heidi had anything to do with the rumors. It was all Spencer, in my opinion, he's the biggest shit-talker ever, especially about Lauren, although I think he's just one of those people that loves to shit-talk people in general.

However, in a much more recent report (November 7) in Star Magazine, it seems Lauren and Heidi have worked out their differences after all. A week before Halloween, they were seen together, laughing and hugging and doing what friends do. Sooooo, I'm assuming they made up. I wonder what Spencer thinks.

Some people think they are just fighting for publicity, but honestly, I just think they've probably worked out their differences since then. I'm not sure how far in advance The Hills is filmed, but I know the footage is not up-to-the-week recent.

No comments:

Apture