Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Audrina's Side of the Story

Re: this episode:







Last episode I spoke to Lo about meeting w/ Mr Justin bobby AGAIN. After meeting w/ him at the Thompson, things seemed to be friendly and totally opposite of what I expected. Trying to clear the air, he reminisced about us and came out confessing a lot. I had no idea where he was coming from. I was hesitant in even going, but I'll see what his deal is and figure it out. I had no intentions of getting back together w/ him, but after the Thompson wanted to tell him if he's trying to make things work it will be A LOT of work. Is it really worth it? Cut to THE most awkward dinner! I felt we were strangers. I had so much to say but didn't know where to start or why I was even there. He basically told me A LOT more than u guys actually saw but u saw the jist of it! He said he got out of my life when I told him to. he didn't!!! He still continues to weasel his way...this is my life!! Anyways some things he told me about Kristin didn't make sense, but I figured maybe he found his match! I really had nothing left to say to him and owed him nothing so I left! That dinner really opened my eyes! It was time to stop playing w/ fire...it was time to put it out for good!

Audrina's Blog

No comments:

Apture