Thursday, October 18, 2007

Damn...

Ok, like I said, I'm not necessarily a fan of Spencer or Heidi. But have you read some of the comments he recieves? People are brutal!! Can you imagine having dozens of people openly and mercilessly hate on you every single time you post a new blog entry? I wonder if he actually reads all the comments, seeing how he never writes anything personal on the site. I seriously doubt it, it would take a really thick-skinned person to take as much heat as he does. Literally, 99% of his comments are hate messages.

143 Responses to “My site got
hacked!!
!”

KC Says: October 16th,
2007 at 3:48 pm

Get a job you moron!!!You know you
spread those rumors…be a man and admit to it, it will be the smartest thing
you’ve done in 23 years!!!

kayla Says: October 16th,
2007 at 3:52 pm

you know, I don’t hate you at all. I
mean, at first I did but now I guess I just feel pity for you… That’s all I have
to say… good luck, you’ll need it…

Lauren Says: October 16th,
2007 at 3:56 pm

Spencer, oh god are you kidding
me?You and heidi are both pretty pathetic if you ask me.You know you spread
those rumors just ADMIT it.People already hate you so what else can possibly
happen?I HATE YOU, please just disappear -.-Heidi deserves so much better, your
an ugly self centered douche.

Maryann Says: October 16th,
2007 at 4:01 pm

Wow, you guys are really mean to
him… give him a break, jeez.

Kenya Says: October 16th, 2007 at 4:02 pm
Get a life
Spencer!!! you fucking losser! man dont you realize that nobody likes you????
Heidi face looks like a freaking banana. Instead of a bood job she should have
gotten that chin fixed, she looks horrible. Spencer you look like a freaking
troll on crack.
Get a real job and a real life you fuking piece of
shit.

Laurie Says: October 16th,
2007 at 4:04 pm

How sad that you actually enjoy
people calling you stupid, fake, a user, and everything else they are calling
you. You’ve learned that being the villian will make you money. You’re not the
villian my dear, you’re just laughable. I guess you know this is your only
chance for the money train, but what a pathetic way to make a little
money.

Ashley Says: October 16th,
2007 at 4:06 pm

I think its pretty pothetic that you
and Heidi both deny the fact that you spread those rumors. Its also pothetic
that you have to live off of your own girlfriend cause your to fucking lazy to
get a job. I think you both are absolutely stupid and your pushing all of your
friends away. I am glad your friends arent associated with you two. Your both
fame seekers and the rumor was just a way to get you both
fame.Idiots.

spencer is a jerk Says: October 16th,
2007 at 4:24 pm

you r such a jerk really heidi
deserves better you know you spread the rumours i feel sorry you screwed up your
life!!

Allie Says: October 16th, 2007 at 4:25 pm
you are such a
masochist…do you truly enjoy reading all these “i hate yous” and “get a life”?
being conniving is worth the attention, huh? i just can’t believe there are
people in this world like you, who would rather have all the money in the world
without caring how to get it or if it hurts someone in the process of getting
it. This is what is wrong with the world, because people like you live in it!
All for attention! Pride and Arrogance will bring you down pretty soon… I
don’t doubt that you were that so-called “hacker” and confessed! Be a man and
own up to it, BRATT!

No comments:

Apture