Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cutthroat: Episode #3 (Sneak Peak)

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping



I must say, her behavior is gross...Laurel, I don't know if you were made fun of a lot as a kid, so you have this complex where you're still re-living middle-school days 10 years later, or what your deal is, but you have issues. Mentally, you are stuck in middle-school.

I felt so bad for him when he's like, "We came here to hang out..." he seemed so confused.

If there's more to the story, I'd like to hear your side of it, but it doesn't seem like it. As Eric said, you don't even know him, so I can't imagine there's much history between the 2 of you.

Laurel has posted an apology on Vevmo that reads:

Hi. I have read a few comments on here. I understand where you guys are coming from. I get the anger. I deserve this backlash. I don't even know what next weeks episode will be like, but it is probably disgusting. I'm so horrified by my behavior and I just can not believe I would even act like that. I want to apologize to all of you who watch the show and talk about the show on here. Fan of me or not, that is not for me to decide. I respect everyone's opinion and I am not happy that this happened, behavior like that that is just plain disgusting. ******* disgusting.

I hope that none of you are ever subjected, were ever subjected or will ever be subjected to someone acting like that. I want to thank anyone out there who has been able to forgive me - I am working on forgiving myself. What I do know is that this is a real moment in the timeline of my life. I did those things. I am ABSOLUTELY not proud of it. I was ashamed of that behavior and I apologized to Eric the next day. He did not accept my apology. I understand why. I'm sorry Eric - again. I'm sorry to all of you who have to watch it. And I hope that no one sets that as an example of how to be or how to act. It is NOT RIGHT!!!!

I can only move forward from here. There is no going back. To be honest, the reason that I didn't want to do real world when I made it to the finals is because I thought that something like this would come out in me because I am somewhat aware of who I am and I know that I had the ability to do something like that. Well, you can not hide from who you are forever. I will own up to everything I said. I will continue to say it is wrong, and that I hope no one will ever repeat or act like I did then in Prague. And I understand all of you who are angry. I am so sorry to have even put this on your television screen. I'm sorry.

Thank you for even reading,
Laurel

No comments:

Apture