Friday, October 09, 2009

Exclusive Interview With Katie Doyle

"The Ruins" was more hostile than most Challenges, says Katie. "Nobody got along. Usually I'll fight with people, but I'll have my core group of friends." Not this time. "Anybody I've ever had a fight with happened to be on my team," she says. "All of the older cast members, we're sick of each other."

It's jarring to readjust back to normal life in Chicago, she says. "When I came back this time, I had to lock myself into my room. I was just acting like a psycho. If the pizza guy forgot my ranch, I'd be like, 'What's your problem?'

"This Challenge was my toughest one, the hardest emotionally," says Katie. "I don't cry on these shows. But on this one, I got very close. My eyes may have watered a little bit. I would love to punch some people in the face, but you can't do that. Who does that anyway?"

The TV Paige

No comments:

Apture